Welcome to my personal webiste!
I am a PhD student in the SLAMLab at the University of Zaragoza. Since September 2017, I have been conducting research on monocular visual(-inertial) odometry and SLAM with the guidance of Dr. Javier Civera. I am interested in real-time algorithms for autonomous ground/air vehicles, 3D object reconstruction, and AR/VR on mobile platforms.
PhD, University of Zaragoza
2017 Sep - Present
- Advisor: Dr. Javier Civera
- Topic: Real-time monocular visual(-inertial) odometry and SLAM
Computer Vision Intern, Wikitude
2016 Feb - Jul
- Investigate the state-of-the-art 3D visual SLAM methods for AR applications on mobile devices.
MSc Aerospace Engineering, TU Delft
- Program: Control and Simulation (GPA 8.2/10)
- Thesis Advisor: Dr. Guido de Croon
- Thesis: Stability-based Scale Estimation of Monocular SLAM for Autonomous Quadrotor Navigation
BSc Aerospace Engineering, TU Delft
- Cum Laude (GPA 8.7/10)
- Graduation project: BirdPlane – Designing a bio-inspired flapping-wing aircraft
- This project won UfD-Damen Bachelor Award 2015 with €2,500 grant.